We want to create an e-learning platform with Drupal 8.
It will consist of various parts and allow the user to
- browse and read contents (content restriction by definable user roles)
- do multiple choice and other types of tests, based on a extensible question database
- do progress tests and save them
- watch training videos
The administrator can:
- Create progress test templates
- Examine test results
- Create training plans for the users
The architecture shall allow for a multi-domain system with a distinct user base in each domain.
This is just a rough oberview, details will be discussed.
We require that the freelancer is a long time and experienced Drupal and PHP developer and has a history of custom module development. We would like to see a portfolio of drupal projects as well.
Please only apply, if you are living in Europe.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $281 for this job
Dear CATSDEMedia. I have experienced with e-learning. Our Drupal's projects: [login to view URL] Our latest Germany's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,