Custom API for redirecting customers website orders to another website for checkout through a merchant processor like stripe or square. We work in what is considered a high risk Industry with Vaping/Eliquid products.
I will do my best to describe our needs.
1. Customers order on our site
(This site is considered high risk)
2. When the customer views cart it shows all products they are ordering with proper descriptions.
3. Order details are redirected and connected to another website where the merchant processor is hosted. Details such as the amount of the transaction and translation into other sku descriptions.
4. Item descriptions from other site ( hight risk site) are converted to acronyms and SKU numbers. This way we take away the risk of the processor shutting us down.
5. After the customer fills out shipping information, they click pay now and are redirected to the site where the processor is hosted.
They enter their credit or debit card details here to pay for the products.
6. Customer is emailed receipt for transaction with proper descriptions of products. They purchased
7. The Information that the processor receives are acronyms and sku numbers that match other products from the low risk site.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $659 for this job
Hello We only perform API projects , have Lots of experience using any API Relevant Skills and Experience HTML, Logistics & Shipping, Packing & Shipping, PHP, Stripe Proposed Milestones $555 USD - default