I am looking for someone to build me a custom directory management wordpress plugin.
I currently own a popular niche directory website built using wordpress that I started way back in 2010. The site gets lots of traffic , mostly from SEO rankings. All the listings have been manually added in text format to specific topic wordpress pages, optimized for maximum seo benefit.
The problem is ... at the moment, in order to edit them someone has to;
1. receive a user change request email from our website form
2. manually find and go to the page that the listing is shown on
3.. find the listing to change
4.. edit it and republish wordpress page
This management process is time consuming and inefficient. I need someone to develop me a custom wordpress directory plugin to help automate this process and add some extra features to increase the functionality / lead generation capabilities of our website.
- Custom Wordpress Plugin Development
- Plugin adds Directory Management Tab to wordpress admin dashboard upon install
- Directory Management Tab enables admin to;
- 1. Add new listing to directory
- 2. Edit existing listings
- 3. Search through existing listings by entry field
- 4. Delete listings
- 5. Create / Manage listing categories
- 6. Browse / Copy Paste Listing Category Shortcodes
- Shortcodes (key feature) - in order to make listings created via the Directory Management System viewable on the wordpress site, the admin user should simply be able to copy and paste a system generated category shortcode onto any wordpress page or post. Once the shortcode is applied to a page or post - all the listings categorized by that shortcode should be displayed in basic text paragraph format on that specific page - one after another in alphabetic order based upon location.
- Contact Page + Form Generation (important) - each time a new listing gets added to the directory system, I need a new page on my website created containing a contact form and some additional text I will provide. This new contact page should be generated at the following url [login to view URL] , the businessname should be the unique business name specified for the listing. Important: The contact form on the new generated page should send emails to the listing's unique business email address. This way website visitors can contact businesses in our directory using a simple webform.
- Lead Generation + Autoresponder integration - the main purpose of the contact page / form generation feature described above is that I want to build an email list of all website visitors who contact businesses within our directory. On each contact form / page generated there should be a "input your email address field" to collect website visitors email addresses. I need all these email addresses logged by the plugin and submitted to our autoresponder. The autoresponder I currently use is MarketHero.io. I will supply account login details so you can integrate. Currently on my existing site each directory listing just displays contact information and the visitors just use that to contact the businesses manually. The weakness of my existing site model is twofold; 1. I don't gain email leads when someone contacts a business by email 2. by displaying contact info openly on the site this puts the business owners at increased risk of receiving spam emails.
Important: I need to keep my current directory pages as is - in simple text based paragraph format and at the same url they are at currently. I don't want to utilize other directory plugins, I need something custom developed for my specific site to reflect my site's specific needs.
If you can complete this project please let me know below...
46 freelancers are bidding on average $526 for this job
Hello Nice to meet you Relevant Skills and Experience I am wordpress expert I can change or create WP plugins Looking forward to connecting and working with you soon. Proposed Milestones $305 USD - m