We are looking for a reliable and experienced e-commerce developer to assist our development team to customize existing WordPress storefront order and checkout pages.
Below are the tasks we need help with:
1. Implement and add location/zip code validation and rerouting, similar to this: [login to view URL]
Changes we need:
2. Implement and customize product selector, similar to this: [login to view URL] (enter zip codes to view order page)
Changes we need:
3. Customize checkout order progression/steps: *Steps may change.
Step 1: Packages
Step 2: Supplies
Step 3: Delivery Details
Step 4: Pickup Details
Step 5: Sign up for an account
Step 6: Payment Details
Step 7: Agree to Terms and Conditions
4. The order summary will also need to include a calculation for delivery and pickup costs based on delivery and pickup zip code. The zip code cost calculation will be provided in CSV format.
5. Service areas are limited. For all customers outside product delivery and pickup service areas, we would need to add an option or message notifying customers outside service area "we do not service that area" and follow up message.
6. We require account sign-up for services, the customer must sign up for an account (username and password) and add a credit card on file.
5. Customers must agree to terms and conditions which will be provided.
- Understanding front-end development for UI/UX
Must be available for a phone call.
Additional details will be provided during an initial phone interview.
51 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Dear WebByline. I check [login to view URL], [login to view URL] carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well I'm #1 WordPress Vietnam in here.. Best regards,
Hi I have 5 year experience I can show you my precious work. I'm Individual freelancer I have no timing issue I can do work any time day/nights. so can we discuss once thanks.