The description of the job is pretty long but it should be very easy for a competent php developer to do this job very quickly.
I have a script running on my website which manages a network of add-on domains through cpanel. The script on my main website runs a template that controls the network of add-on domains. So, from one central admin panel, I can control the content on the network of add-on domains.
Here is an example of the main admin:
[url removed, login to view]
Here is an example of editing the content on one of the add-on domains:
[url removed, login to view]
I need to make the following modifications:
1) Add unique meta data & title tags to each of the pages within each website. So, if you look at '[url removed, login to view]' I need to add fields to each content page that allows me to add different meta data and title tags to each of those pages.
2) I need to be able to add any amount of pages to each add-on domain. So, instead of a maximum of 8, I want to be able to add an unlimited amount.
3) In the main admin section, I want to be able to categorize each website. Basically, I want to be able to add 'tags' to each website that best describes the content. So, if you look at a web directory like yahoo, I want 'arts & entertainment, movies, tv, health, personal care, etc etc.' to be tags that I can assign to each add-on domain. I need to be able to manage these add-on domains from the main admin section (add/delete new tags).
4) I need the footer to automatically assign 6 footer links to each website . So, if there is a website called '[url removed, login to view]' and it has the tags 'tv, movies, entertainment', then the 6 footer links that are put on that website (to other domains) are the 6 websites (add-on domains) in the network that most closely match the tags of '[url removed, login to view]'. So, if there is a site called '[url removed, login to view]' and it has tags 'movies', then it will probably get a link on '[url removed, login to view]'.
5) I also need the main admin section to index all of the content on every site. I need to be able to search through the content on every site within the network for a word or a phrase. Then I need to be able to add a 'rule' where I say, for example, 'every time the words "simpsons" show up, I want "simpsons" to link to this page". It's basically a script allowing me to create rules that will turn a phrase or a word, every time it appears on any of these sites, into a link to a specific website.
6) I want to add the functionality to make adding new addon domains easy through the main admin. The script would have to be able to create a new addon domain within cpanel, place a new folder for the new domain in the root, copy the template files for a generic site over to the new folder, and change a few custom settings within the new site's template so that all that is left is adding content within the admin for the new addon domain to be live. Basically, the ability to create a new addon domain without visiting cpanel.
This is it for now, please let me know if you have questions, hope to see some bids, thanks!