I am currently looking for a php developer with Wordpress to develop a custom Wordpress theme from scratch.
Here are the requirements:
* Advanced understanding of the WordPress CMS
* Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
* Knowledge of MySQL
* Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
* Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
* Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
* Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
* Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Here is what I need you to do:
* Update and add features to existing software product
* Help formulate a responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
* Integrate new payment methods based on API
* Collaborate with internal team to ensure the project is successful from start to finish