I have a client that needs something custom built that is beyond my skillset so I am reaching out to freelancer.com to find a developer who can code a plugin for me. I will be building the informational site on wordpress, and I will need you to develop the custom plugin. The client has a digital sign business that realtors place on properties.
The plugin will need the following features:
1. Users will click sign up, they will create a profile and fill out the custom fields.
2. Once they finish signing up, they will see a button called "Order Sign" on the dashboard.
3. Once they click this, they will be walked through a process where they will enter in content in the custom fields describing the house.
4. They will then click next and be taken to a photo upload page where they can drag and drop photos from their computer to the website and then re-arrange them on the website in the order they'd like them to appear.
5. After they click next they will then see a preview. The preview will show a CYLINDER with the photos rotating around the cylinder to give the customer a visual of how the photos will look on the actually physical yard sign.
6. They will then click purchase and enter in their card details. We will need the ability to charge their card either daily, weekly or monthly with reoccurring payment option.
7. After they purchase, they will go back to there dashboard, see their orders and then be able to order a new sign if they want for another property.
You will not need to design any other page as I will be building majority of the site, you simply need to create the plugin. I would prefer the plugin be attached to woocommerce as I like their backend system and I need to be able to view all the orders on the backend and be able to download the clients uploaded photos.