We are looking for an energetic, outgoing person that is well versed in computer software, enjoys working with the senior population and the ability to up-sell products. You must have some form of sales background or outbound calling experience to qualify for this position. Below are the primary responsibilities of the Patient Care Coordinator.
• Effectively handle incoming telephone lines with ability to answer general questions, collect and record patient and marketing
• Assemble, maintain and process patient charts according to policies and procedures
• Maintain well organized appointment schedule to optimize patient care and revenue opportunities
• Maintain and process insurance documentation
• Follow established procedures for: Cash management, receivables, and payables; Patient transactions; Clinic supplies; Clinic
maintenance; Mail handling; Hearing aid clean & checks
• Compile reports as required
• Effectively use the software system to enter patient information, transactions, and lead tracking
• Attend any scheduled meetings. Meetings may be during or after regular working hours
• Maintain an organized and clean working environment
• Follows company work and safety procedures and policies
The company offers a rich benefit plan:
Medical, Dental, Vision, $100K Life, Short and Long Term Disability covered at 100% for employee only coverage and a small fee for dependent coverage. Paid vacation, sick time and holidays.
If this is the type of opportunity you are looking for and feel you meet the qualifications, reply to this ad with your resume. Please make sure that we can reach you by both email and phone.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $44/hour for this job
I have seen your job details that you are looking programmer. I am professional programmer. I have experience to work. Please let me know more job requirements then I'll complete everything. I am ready to work.
Soy docente de programación y he dado clases y formado a muchas instituciónes de personas mayores, con experiencia Relevant Skills and Experience Docente de programación