We're looking for someone to customise the JoomSport ([url removed, login to view]) extension to do what we want, specifically;
- We need to create custom usergroups within JoomSport (3 or 4 custom groups) with each custom usergroup having different permissions so also need to create new permissions in standard Joomla Users so they are linked. Essentially we want someone to be able to visit the website and then select one of 3 usergroups (for instance player / manager / secretary). When they select their desired usergroup there will be a specific registration form for that group which will link to the main Joomla Users so when they register on JoomSport it also creates a new user in the Joomla database. However each usergroup is a paid option so each needs to also link into paypal. The standard flow is like this: Visit site -> register -> complete form -> pay fee at paypal -> redirect to thank you page on site -> view user account.
- Each usergroup needs to have custom fields to allow for our scoring and point allocation.
- Each usergroup needs to have ability to create average scores and publicly display some data whilst keeping some data hidden but visible to higher ranked users such as the secretary.
- The secretary usergroup will be the one which can have additional access to add leagues etc but cannot access the Joomla back end at all
- Payments will be a mixture of one-off paypal fees or regular monthly subscriptions so each usergroup needs to have multiple payment options ie pay one-off fee or pay subscription and then link to and display subscription dates in their user account (custom fields)
Full details of the spec will be provided but it's not as technical as it may first seem. However we require someone who has past experience is customising this module extension to our needs and who will use common sense so if we ask for a custom field on the front-end, naturally it will be required on the back-end. We have in the past found Freelancers trying to say that would be a new project and charge us - yet it is common sense to realise that for it to work properly, without us spelling it out, requires both front and back end and database sorting and not try and charge us all the time.
We have a lot of custom Joomla work on offer and the right developer will be offered future projects first.
Please contact us for full details and an to provide an approximate quote based on what is explained above.
72 freelancers are bidding on average $614 for this job
Hi There, Joomla expert and extensive knowledge in its plugin. I have done similar work with JoomSocial plugin for a golf site. Please have a look at my reviews. Thanks