Urgently looking for a skilled PHP web developer to create customised back-end functionality for our non-profit online school.
We provide a full two-year education and personalised life-coaching to people in trouble who want to their their lives back together and need the skills to make it happen. They don't have a lot of money, it's largely done pro-bono. Our back-end is currently a mess after the previous dev got a permanent position elsewhere, we need someone to sort it out and make the class information easily accessible to our students so they can continue with their education.
Must be available immediately. Must be creative and not easily daunted.
The project entails:
* Customised journal function for our students
* Customisable profile pages
* Back-end function to organise new students in classes
* Back-end function to manage class topics and provide selected info to students
* Back-end admin access and options to easily manage students
* Some small tweaks to current functions
We have E600 (a little over $800) available for the entire project. It's a challenge, it's not enough pay for the work, but it's badly needed and would help approx 50 students get their classes back in order. Please help.