I need someone to customize the blogquick script.
1) There shall be option available while creating job that
advertiser wants to first approve the blogs or not. If
selected as YES, then once the job is reserved, the
advertiser shall first approve or reject the blog and then
only the blogger can write review (if approved by the
2) There shall be option available while creating job that
advertiser wants himself to approve or reject the
post/review once completed or he wants admin to approve it.
If selected YES, then once the job is completed, the
advertiser shall approve or reject the post/review and not
3) The affiliate system should only work to bring
advertisers and not the bloggers. And the affiliate can earn
commission as percentage of amount spent by the the advertiser when advertiser creates the job.
4) Instead of Featured Opportunity, there should be listing
of Featured Bloggers for which bloggers should have the opportunity of making their blogs as featured by paying extra charges.
5) The advertiser can see under "open opportunities" that how many posts had been reserved till now. Where there are columns like:
Max Posts - Posts Written - Offer - Total Cost, etc., there should be a column as Posts Reserved.
You can quote separately for each job too and also for the entire job.
Please study blogquick script [url removed, login to view] before bidding.
Only bid if you are sure you can do it.