I just installed osCommerce on my server. I want someone to customize the look & feel of it so it matches my very simple existing web site.
This should be a very simple job.
I apologize for the late clarification but the scope of this project just increased.
Please PM me a revised bid and duration if you are interested and are capable of making all these changes.
In addition to customizing the look and feel to match our existing site (www.myracevideo.com), the freelancer now needs to integrate 3 modules (all available as osCommerce contributions ) and do some workflow changes.
Modules to be integrated:
- Canada Post shipping based on weight and dimensions
- Paradata online payment
- Pay without account
New user flow:
1. User goes to a certain product page on our existing site and clicks "buy now".
2. User is taken to the secure order page and asking for shipping/contact information, quantity, and a few extra pieces of required text-based information. Note: The ordered product is already populated on this page. Also, there is no concept of an account.
3. User clicks "continue" and goes to a billing page showing subtotal with taxes (based on shipping info) and shipping options from Canada Post module. User
is prompted to select shipping method and to enter billing info. User clicks "submit order". Note: the tax zones are already set up.
4. User is shown a summary/confirmation page showing product, breakdown of total price, shipping info, etc. and that the order has been submitted.
5. If an email has been supplied, user gets a confirmation email outlining the order.
HI, plz check my reviews and won project on GAF. most of them are OSCommerce/CRE works. let me complete yourproject quickly and professional plz check PMB for demo Regards
18 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
Hello, one of our graphic design team is more than happy to stylise your OS commerce site for you....we can provide a logo to match your theme aswell. see pm for company history