*** NO AUTOMATED RESPONSES ***
*** I DO NOT RESPOND TO AUTOMATIC RESPONSES ***
** You must supply me with a high level strategy - i.e. which WP theme will you use (and why) and examples of custom theme work you have performed in the past **
I am looking for someone to customize an existing lightweight bootstrap WordPress theme so that it will operate like this demo: [login to view URL] It is built 100% in html, jquery, js and css. I have all of the files for this demo that I will make available to you.
FYI, my site will be used as a membership platform and this project will allow me to display content to logged in users. I do not need any membership work performed, however I bring up this point in case it helps you in your design strategy.
The overall requirement of this project is:
- it is lightweight. No unnecessary WP bloat. You can use any WP theme you feel is suitable for this project. I've looked at StrapPress (v4) which looks very lightweight and is BS friendly, if this helps.
- I am able to create a new page using the standard WP editor and code it in html and standard bootstrap components without the theme overriding the styling.
- I am able to copy & paste in the html code for any page on the demo site and it displays just like the demo site. (I have all of the source files for this html admin dashboard demo.)
Here are some additional requirements:
- the left vertical menu will operate like the above demo. i.e. it expands and collapses to show the child pages. The menu background can just be a simple gray color with white text and an icon to the left.
- The vertical sidebar menu will collapse like the standard WP admin menu so that only the icon shows. (Have a clickable icon to achieve this effect)
The top bar (refer to the demo) should be fixed to the top and have the following components:
- logo (top left) - you can use any rectangular logo for this purpose
- user options (top right) with drop down items that point to pages that I will define later
You do not need to recreate any special content for the inner pages apart from some standard html / bootstrap to show that your code is working. You can use the html files from this demo to demonstrate that it works.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
Ready to start the work to make your Customize WordPress lightweight bootstrap theme to make an admin dashboard interface, We can discuss more over chat, thanks Arjun singh