This is the theme I would like to customize:
[login to view URL]
1. I would like the Cloud floating page to be the homepage, but will be changing the background color to dark blue and the icons as well (will provide icons). I won’t need that big “iMac” and laptop icon either.
2. On the home page, I would like to have “Get Free Consultation” button just like we currently have “Get Started” on the home page.
3. I won’t need “Client Area” at the top right-hand corner. Instead of “Contact Us” re-direction page.
4. I won’t need “twitter” and “youtube” links at the top. But just leave facebook and Linkedin.
5. I would like to move the location of the phone no to the left instead of its current location.
6. I won’t need “Pricing” and “Blog” menus and the menus in small letter.
7. Won’t need “Search domain” section.
8. Services section is fine but will change the icons. (When I hover above the icon the full content gets displayed or it opens a new page?? - to decide later)
9. I like how the icon react under the section of “Easy to Customize” or “Pixel Perfect Design”. Can we have it like this for the “Services” icons?
10. I won’t need “Subscribe” section
11. “Team” section needs to be cleaned so I can use it later when I want to. But will hide it for the time being.
12. “Pricing Plan” – NICE.
13. I like the section for “Awards”, “Client” etc but at the moment just hide it.
14 Leave “Testimonial” section as I might have something.
15 “Latest News” section will need to be gone.
16 NO “Visit Blog”
17 Envato logos need to go as well.
18 Hiding the contact form is a BIG NO NO. Please move it up underneath “Testimonial” section
19 Office address integrated with Google map
20 Footer “Products/Services” and “Contact Us”
21 Copyright :copyright: stay
If you DON'T have AWS and Lambda skill please do not contact me.
1. AWS experienced (Essential)
2. Lambda/Serverless (Essential)
3. html (Essential)
4. css (Essential)
13 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
I believe to be the perfect fit for this job post Customizing bootsrap and developing AWS Lambda function I have the relevant skills and experience of more than 7 years in Aws Lambda, CSS, HTML, PHP, Website Design