Build an android data collection tool with the following functionality.
1. User login/ Password
1. Google maps
2. The ability to publish a polygon from an SQL Db to the user accounts map based on their location while using the app.
3. Real-time monitoring of the location of the user while using the app via a live map accessible via chrome .
4. Automatically capture GPS coordinates when user clicks " Submit form"
1. The ability to design a form from a dashboard.
2. The ability to create dependencies in the questionnaire. Eg: Skip to question 7 if the answer to question 3 is "minimarket"
3. Data entered in the form to be written to an SQL Db with date and time.
4. Picture attachments
5. Video attatchment
6. online/Offline data collection and publish when internet is available.
7. Time keeping ( record the time it took to fill the questionnaire)
8. Multi language ( English - Arabic)
First page view
1. Button one "jobs near me" ( opens up a map (polygon) based on users location ) > On the same page, there should be a button that says "collect", upon clicking it, the questionnaire/Form opens.
2 Button Two: " Credit" to be read from a table in the SQL db
3. Button Three " Rating" to be read from a table in the SQL db
1. Push notifications
2. Count the number of meters/kilometers walked while the App is on.
3. Automatic voice recordings whilst filling in the questionnaire/Form.
1. Build an SQL database on any server (cheapest option)
App menu color : #76D7C4 Html color code.
Me to supply to you:
1. Polygon file of Egypt
2. Table of store types/definitions for use in a drop down menu in the form
60 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi, we are a Dubai based company with office in india. we have team developed similar systems and interested to offer you our service . pl provide more info by email to sales at g10solution dot com
Hi, I can definitely help you with Android App for collecting a data. I am a full time developer working "8 hours a day" 40 hours per week. Lets discuss the project further on chat before start. Thanks