Project posted at 7:10pm MT (Colorado)
* Bids posted within 10 minutes of posting the project will be ignored.
* No automated bids will be considered.
* Bids will be evaluated after 12 hours and a contractor will be selected.
* In your bid show that you have datatables editor experience.
* No copy/paste templates. Don't send a list of non-related projects/skills.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English is important.
* Access to solve the problem will be through SSH only, no control panel, cPanel.
DataTables popup editor by default opens in a simple label/input structure. If you have a form with a lot of fields it can become very lengthy. DataTable gives you the ability to create templates. It is discussed here: [login to view URL]
The requirement here is to create a template using tabs (2-3 tabs) that I can use as a model where I need something like this in which I can name the tabs according to the editing options/needs, something like categories.
* Tab 1
* Tab 2
* Tab 3
It should be behave responsively based upon bootstrap 3 (maybe 4 in the future).