1. Begin an empty console application. Create your code in the order shown below.
2. Create a new class "Course" that represents data about a college course. This class should
a. a string to hold a short description of the course
b. an integer "course number"
c. an integer "credit hours”
d. a string "prefix" (such as CSE or CGDD)
3. Remember to use appropriate scope; your attributes should be private and then provide
public get/set accessors for each field.
4. Create a constructor that takes two strings and two integers (representing values for
a. Initialize each variable within the class using these parameters to the
5. Create a constructor that takes in no parameters
a. Initialize each variable within the class to defaults of your choosing
6. Override the ToString() method to output all field names and values of any instance.
7. In the Main Method, create two instances of the course class; one should use the default
constructor (with no parameters) and one should use the 4-parameter constructor.