I am looking to get a case management system developed. We currently have a bespoke system, but it is dated and basic. It must be written in PHP / MySQL with a user-friendly interface. It will require two main sections, which I will outline below.
• The code must be clean, and easy to expand upon / debug. And dynamic, no hard coding.
• The database must be normalised, with repeating items stored in separate tables.
Section 1 is simply a user input screen. This will be used by telephone agents to gather information, and thus must be clean and fluent. Features include:
• Automatic saving, once form data is input and the user moves to the next field, the data must save automatically via AJAX or some other technology.
• Ability to save an incomplete lead (Customer on telephone didn’t have all information)
• Prompt for key fields but not intrusively.
Section 2 is an admin section. This will require the following features:
• List all cases sent by the users in section one.
• Ability to enter each case, and edit it
• Ability to add notes to each case
• Change the status of each case
• Assign cases to employees
• Highlight cases that have not be accessed or worked on in X period of time.
• Some basic reporting (See all cases by X user. Search by first name, surname ect)
• Notifications on cases
• Call back reminders
• Send emails to clients based on templates
We would like to expand and add more features but at a later date.
I have little coding experience, and have tried to code a new platform myself, but do not have the time to complete it. I can provide a database structure for you to either use, or use as a starting point. I can provide a copy of our old script so you can see a demo.
32 freelancers are bidding on average £291 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi , i am web developer and can make case management system using php and html . Pay me once you satisfied. Please do message before awarding, so that we can discuss in detail Regards