The project involves the development of a web app to interface with a GPS enabled vehicle, using Java and webSockets. The app includes:
- Login view
- Map view (Google Maps) with filtering by route, region, date.
- The database should be in MySQL
- Should consider interfacing with the current EPR system (Oracle)
- Also experience in JS, CSS and HTML5 are required.
- Also develop the API to access the GPS/Vehicle data from mobile apps (Mobile apps not included in this project)
- The developer should have experience in Java, Sockets, WebSockets, Oracle, MySQL, and Google Maps
- He or She should be located in Mexico City or close enough to travel for F2F reviews and potentially traveling to other cities within Mexico for deployment and testing. (Travel expenses will be covered by us)
49 freelancers are bidding on average $4072 for this job
Hello. I understand clearly what you want and have rich experience in ERP and GPS. And I can do your projects based on my experience. Thanks. TianYang Gao