This project is for a simple comparison website that will have the search layout similar to Trivago, and only a local database for looking up search queries. The search results, on click, will only redirect the user to the vendor's URL if he/she is interested in a particular listing. There will be an admin panel for vendors to sign up and add their listing into the database. I'll also need a basic admin UI for managing the database in case of updates.
1) User: signup/login/forgot password + Login with Facebook/Twitter/Google
2) User: autocomplete Search/listings(design similar to Trivago).
3) Vendor: signup/login/forgot password
4) Vendor: Add/edit/delete listings
5) Master: GUI to edit the backend dBs like add/delete/modify users/vendors/listings etc.
- light, fast, modular, secure, Sessions Handling, error handling, logs and cachable framework.
- Clear SQL schema that provides an automated database with updating process, production table.
- Filtration section on the results page.
- Great Interface design With jQuery/CSS3.
- website should be optimised for search engines.
- all searches and redirects should be logged in the dB along with the user's ID(if logged in).
- Master panel must cover all required tasks.
- Easy to understand and maintain.
- Please document the code properly.
- Experience in similar projects.
- Ability to design an efficient dB structure.
Please read the project description before you place a bid, and include relevant details in your proposal like past experience/projects, technical details, timelines etc for me to evaluate.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $625 for this job
i will Develop a simple comparison website - PHP/Mysql/Jquery with s simple admin panel Relevant Skills and Experience php,mysql,jquery Proposed Milestones $300 USD - milestone