we plan to develop a web-based mobile application that will interact with existing campus map data as well as data feeds of bus schedules from third party. This mobile service will:
• Allow student travelers to view available transit stops overlaid on a Google Maps interface, with the ability to zoom and pan the map via multitouch interactions.
• Provide student travelers with real-time arrival information (by telling those waiting at the bus stop whether the bus is still coming or if they just missed it). This will allow travelers to better plan their time when they leave for the bus stop to minimize time spent waiting. Long waiting time is burdensome and can cause stress and pose safety issue at night in some areas.
• Automatically refresh the set of visible stops as the traveler navigates through the map and travels to a different location.
• Allow student travelers to search for stops by route number, street address, or stop number and bookmark a particular stop for quick access in the future.
• Obtain alerts and offline schedules and maps for shuttles and buses to and from the campus
15 freelancers are bidding on average $6246 for this job
Hi, I will provide you with some great solutions, ongoing support and services on a long term perspective. Please check PM for more details, Thanks and regards - Frank
Hi, I have quite good experience in Google Map API and have delivered quality projects with implementation of innovative concepts. Please allow me to discuss your project more in PMB. Regards
Hi, We are interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. We have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details. Thanks, I A Rizvi