This project will pay a maximum of $200.
I want *ONLY* bids from providers who have a rating of 10 or above.
Do NOT bid unless you have a rating above 10 AND are OK for doing the project for $200.
Delivery of the project is to be within 3 days after awarding.
DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER IN TIME.
- I need a system to duplicate directories.
- There is a master directory.
- This master directory has other directories in.
- These directories are to be available in a list to users.
- The user can choose to duplicate the directory.
- The system needs to have a signup system.
- A user should be able to come along and sign up giving their email address, specifying a username giving a password.
- If another user comes along and tries to create a user that has EITHER the same username OR email address, then this should not be allowed.
- There needs to be a verification system where the user needs to verify their membership by clicking on a link in an email that is sent to them.
- Also... as admin, I should be able to create a new user manually - through which there is no verification process needed.
- When a new user is created, they should have a new directory created for them.
- In this directory, they will have any directories they wish to have duplicated stored.
- When a user first signs up, they should have a default maximum number assigned to them. This default maximum number determines how many directories they can duplicate.
- As an admin, I should be able to go in and change the maximum number of directories available to duplicate.
- Users should be able to change their own passwords or retrieve or reset if necessary.
- Users should be able to duplicate directories they have already duplicated in their own directory.
- I should be able to add a directory to a users directory manually. This directory should be shown up in the list of directories available to them.
- Users should be able to rename and delete the directories they have duplicated.
- I should be able to add a directory that has _master at the end of the name to a users directory. Users should only be allowed to duplicate _master directories and not b able to delete them.
- Users should be able to view directories in alphabetical order or in order of date created.
Please send a PM and I will show an example of a more advanced system that is being created - this is the same system... but more advanced.