What I need done:
I am looking for a PHP/Drupal developer. I am interested in a blog website like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] with the following features:
1. Profile system: Once someone signs up they can edit their profile. Would like a tab system like facebook. Tabs would include picture, personal, work. Ability to select which items are viewable by the public and which are viewable only by friends. If the person doesn't upload a photo would like a generic male or female outline.
2. Sign up system: As easy as 1, 2, 3 literally. With arrows pointing to next step. Please see blogger.com. This would include the security image to prevent bots.
3. Blog system: Once someone signs up they will have access to the blog system and be able to post blogs. Also, guests/members will be able to browse blogs from the homepage and each blog on the website will have a header with the Blognet name or logo which allows the person to go to the homepage of Blognet, Inc. from any blog. Ability to name the blog and this name goes into the header for the blog. (please see [url removed, login to view])
4. Spam protection: Need to be able to block spam.
5. Front page design and theme of the website: A basic design in blue and white with minimal photshop/graphic design (Blognet name and a simple symbol for Blognet). Borders on left and right with nothing but white space. Please see facebook.com. Must not look like the default "Drupal" installation. Mostly looking for 4-6 blocks of funtionality including: Block 1: Sign up/sign in block; Block 2: Featured blog block; Block 3: Header block with website name; Block 4: Block up top with links to help, account, logout: Block 5: Block with new members photos. etc.
Also, will needs standard links on top and bottom of front page to "help", "login", "legal", etc.
6. Community features:
a) Ability to request to be added as a friend to someone else's public profile. If the other person accepts this request then the two people are friends and can view each other's "friend" profiles instead of just the public profile.
b) Ability to post comments on other people's blogs if the other person has selected an option to allow comments on their blog.
What I already have done versus what the provider will build:
I have already installed Drupal on my webhost provider's server. This should make it easier when developing the community features. I will provide the copy or words that go on the front page and on the other pages - help, about, terms, etc. If I do not have the words then we can just put a link to the page, which will say "Coming soon..." I would like to be able to easily update the words on the front page.
Specific expertise that I am seeking:
A PHP/Drupal Mysql developer with 2 years experience.
Timeframe for delivery:
6 freelancers are bidding on average $560 for this job
I have more than 9 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP