I need a few modifications and two bugs fixed on an existing Drupal site. Not too difficult if you are a Drupal expert, much too hard if you are not.
1) Fix bug that adds a NID number to content names from /cck/[url removed, login to view]
2) New user created by Admin via User Management in Admin area not visible/adding properly. Fix bug.
3) Add a "Terms and Conditions" checkbox and text on the ecommerce module for an e-ticket product.
4) Add field to registration application for admin.
5) Modify e-commerce module product purchase order notification to Admin so there is a different email for each of the 3 product types - "e-ticket", "publication" and "membership".
6) Add NAB bank gateway to the checkout. Full instructions from bank are included.
7) Minor CSS mods to line up print icon and margins on News pages.
8) Check that system sends email
to Admin when:-
a. User Registers via checkout
b. Someone Applies for Membership
c. User completes Membership payment online
d. User modifies their profile
e. User buys a product via Credit Card
f. User buys a product via Cheque/Bank Transfer
g. Admin modifies User Profile or Membership Application status
to User when:-
i. User Registers via checkout
j. User buys a product
k. Admin approves Membership
l. Admin Processes offline payment
m. Admin approves user profile change request
n. User applies for Membership
o. User tries to modify their profile
9) Move website to client's dedicated server. This is a cPanel to cPanel move.
You must be a Drupal expert, and can show that you have worked on Drupal sites. Ideally, you will also have positive comments from Drupal jobs you have completed.
Full very detailed information will be provided.
Feel free to ask before you bid.