I am looking for an experienced Drupal developer to help my customer with their Content Management System.
This is ongoing work, 40h / week, Eastern Standard Time work hours available only to US citizens.
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an US Agency specific Public Trust clearance
- Implement revisions to a shared Drupal code base including configuration changes, modifications to custom PHP code, and addition of existing open-source Drupal plug-ins.
- Adopt and follow development patterns currently is use by the team.
- Write T-SQL SELECT queries.
- Successfully identify the root cause of reported issues using binary-tree reasoning.
- Work with other team members in a collaborative, Agile manner.
- Actively participate in daily standups, customer touch-points, weekly demos, and team retrospectives.
- Adheres to industry standard best practices for software development and maintenance.
- Identifies and leads the way for making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- Troubleshoots production issues and recommends innovative and effective solutions.
- Quickly identifies defects and their root cause during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of software modifications in response to system change requests.
- Works closely with customer to ensure system functions according to stakeholder needs.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Drupal development experience with enterprise level applications
- Experience in Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Experience in working in AWS environment
- Experience in developing interface applications (RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience in developing/maintaining microservices
- Experience in working with databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- 10+ years of developer experience
- 8+ years working with teams in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related field
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and technical personnel.