This should be a pretty simple project
I need this done with PHP & MySQL. Knowledge of Ajax would be great but not required.
1. I need a control panel that is password protected to add/modify/delete/view things.
2. In the control panel I need to be able to create new campaigns and give them a name.
3. For each campaign I need to be able to specify what categories and/or sub categories I want to search in. This would be a great place to use Ajax (or if you have another way to do it), so I can expand and collapse ebay categories. If I select a main category it should automaticly select all subs below it, but give me the option to uncheck subs manually.
4. For each campaign I want to specify keywords that I want the script to search ebay for. I will need to be able to input a list of "primary keywords" and "secondary keywords"
5. The script will search the specified ebay categories (using ebay's API [url removed, login to view]) for the keywords in the primary and secondary lists. If it finds auctions in the specified categories with the specified keywords, it should log it for me to look at the results. The script should do continuous searches of ebay at specified intervals (using a cron I am guessing).
6. The results should display a count of what it has found. Example: I want to have 3 groups for the results.
Group 1: If an auction is found that has 1 keyword from the list of primary keywords, a link to the auction should be listed in this group.
Group 2: If an auction is found that has 1 keyword from the list of primary keywords and 1 or more keywords from the secondary list of keywords, a link to the auction should be listed in this group.
Group 3: If an auction is found that has 2 or more keywords from the list of primary keywords, a link to the auction should be listed in this group.
If the chosen programmer does a good job on this, there will a lot more work available right away.
Please pm me for further info and/or questions.