I need to update an existing eCommerce site for my client.
You are asked to,
1) Install a new oscommerce cart or any other opensource cart with approved design
2) Make appropriate modifications to the cart such as, quantity discount pricing, no click to enlarge and so on
3) No active payment gateway. Client should only receive an e-mail when an order is processed. The e-mail will include the order information, buyer information, and buyer payment information
4) populate the cart using the provided excel product file
5) Transfer other necessary data from the old site to the demo site.
6) On the front-end in the home page there will be no pricing information only products presented in a brief format
7) users without credentials have to sign up for an account, get approved by the site administrator and get a password to access the full site. ( this is a wholesale site and access is limited with those eligible)
8) Complete the demo site for preview and approval
9) Transfer the demo to my server and turn the site live.
***** I will provide only the product Excel file and you will handle the rest.
Payment: 100% on delivery (no progress payment)
If you have any question you could contact me via PM.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $341 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, I have throughly read your requirements and believe that I can deliver exceptional results. I hope you will consider using my services. Kind Regards,
My Skills in OScommerce : [login to view URL] debugging OScommerce Any Version. [login to view URL],extension,Addons OScommerce [login to view URL] Theme Designing. . [login to view URL] sort of guidance/ consultancy in OScommerce [login to view URL] improvement/ More