1. Customers can browse and search for wines in across several categories and subcategories. In this company’s world, wines come in red, white and rose varieties. White wines can be dry or sweet, red wines can be light or full-bodied.
2. Customers can add one or more items to a shopping basket, without necessarily logging in
3. Customers can go through and complete an order. The system should lead the user through supplying the appropriate information required to fulfil their order, and finally inform them that their order has been received. (Handling actual payment e.g. integration with credit card APIs is not required in this prototype).
4. Administrators can add a new wine, update an existing wine’s details (e.g. name, categories, description, amount in stock, etc), or delete a wine from stock (and thus remove it from what the customer sees)
5. Customers have some mechanism for being notified when new wines are added to the catalogue – e.g. through an RSS feed, an (automatically updated!) “new wines” section, or email notifications.
7. Customers can create a wishlist that persists across sessions. (You could store this client side, e.g. in cookies or web storage, or server side within the database.
8. Administrators can create promotions that automatically appear on the home page to customers, including expiry dates.
VERY IMPORTANT: you are allowed to use only plain html and css + java script, jQuery, JSon, MVC and OO including true DAO for the technical design and PDO with OO for the databse access. You aren't allowed to use any other frameworks
30 freelancers are bidding on average $520 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks