I have a client who needs several edits to their Big Commerce site.
This is a two-part interview process.
1. The first, you bid your work here based on the list attached. I realize some items are unclear. DO NOT ask to chat with me about them. I will immediately remove your bid for not reading the brief.
2. You will do a Skype interview with me and the client. This is ONLY for the interview. All project communication will be done through Freelancer, including summary of SOW, as required by FL terms. This is a voice interview and a REQUIREMENT for the client to hire you. You will first interview with me, then with me and the client before we make a hiring decision. During this step, we will clarify the scope of work and nail down requirements.
To be considered for this project you must:
1. submit your best estimate of time to completion AND firm-fixed price
2. indicate you understand the client is on a fixed budget, so we will have a FIRM SOW before we finalize a price. This is why the range of budget is so wide.
3. indicate you understand that you will partake in the interview process as stated above.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $409 for this job
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with BigCommerce, CSS, HTML, PH. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks
Hi. I've read your description. I'd welcome the opportunity to discuss the project in more details. https://www.freelancer.com/u/oneginaalyona Thank you. Alyona.
Hi there, I have checked the details. I have rich experience with BigCommerce, CSS, HTML, PHP. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.