Here's what I have:
[url removed, login to view] (14:39)
1. Checkbox Option to filter out any created domains with numbers in them
2. Checkbox Option to filter out any created domains that are not available
3. Use the code from the expired domain script as an example and then use it on this tool, so that when my affiliate link is clicked (I guess go daddy only right now), the particular domain name clicked on by the user is passed on to go daddy to make it easier to register.
4. Comment out the other registrars from the results for now, I need to find other registrars that make it possible to pass a specific domain name along to their website, and that with pay commissions for domains registered when a user already has an account with them.
5. Add ad space to the page, I guess at the top of every search result, have a host gator ad, and maybe after every 25 results, and at the bottom.
More of a question for now - what would be needed so that the results cannot be simply copied by a user? Use flash as the way of showing the results?
I have text on the home page of the site that I want to use this script on. Could I use fixed positioning to put this script on the home page, at the top of the page, and have the text be below the search tools, but be read first by the search engines, and then I guess have the text disappear when a search is performed.