1. The website has a ticketing system in the backend. This enabled users to log tickets and our agents could answer. All of this correspondence was kept and stored in a database. Can you advise if it’s possible to delete all of these tickets (email addresses and correspondence). We no longer require this and with all of the GDPR stuff going on it makes sense to get rid of it. Please confirm it can be deleted, and if so take a backup copy for us then delete it.
2. I used to be able to login via [login to view URL] but my username/password is no longer recognised. Can you please sort that? If you can login there was an add user section in the first few options. I do not know the logins myself, you will have to use the other access methods to get them, or create new users
3. Are you able to tell how many visitors the site gets? If not can you put a basic counter or tracker on it, but make it not visible to the website user.
This is on a private Virtual Dedicated server:
The website is hosted with fasthosts.co.uk. We have not accessed it for years, it’s a dedicated server, and the man who set it up for us has since died. Fasthosts says they can access with the details as provided, my developer says he cannot and has sent error logs. I suspect the developer, who is new to this, is doing something wrong, so I want to put this on freelancer to get it completed.
You will have to work on your own a lot for this.
I can provide:
* [login to view URL] control panel and customer support access
* SFTP access codes (again, my developer says he cannot get in with them, but fasthosts says there are correct)
* Server Access details to the KVM setup (if you don’t know what a KVM is, you won’t succeed at this so please don’t bid)- again, developer says he cannot access with these, but fasthosts says there are correct)
I myself will be difficult to contact the next few days, I will be here but in a LOT of meetings.
So you will have to work on your own for a lot of this, almost from the start.
Finally, I am so fed up with autobidders on freelancer, if you do not quote the word “passport” as the first word of your bid response, I will assume you did not read the brief, and will delete your bid.
Please also in your bid say what hours you work e.g. 9 – 5 GMT, 8-2pm CST, etc – the hours and the timezone, and if you work weekends.
I think if you can get access this is a 9 hour job max, but bid as you feel fit.
passport HI , I have read the tasks for first three point I may need more info , and other points for password recovery via kvm will do the same. I am working from last 9 years n this field. Thanks
10 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
passport ... I can do it, I have 7 years of linux and networking experience and I am a redhat certified specialist, I am I am expecting 10-12 hours to complete this job