Looking for someone to integrate my eLearning environment (Moodle) with my CMS (Joomla), I know there is a module (Joomdle) and this module can handle this.
What need to be done
- Integrate Joomla with Moodle (user integration, when ordered through site automatically the content must be made available in the eLearning environment so after payment is received the user can directly access this), etc.
- Setup of Moodle/Joomla so there can be different teachers with their own content
- an integration with a ‘shop’ need to be made (with full European VAT functionality). This shop need also have the possibility to accept vouchers / discounts. Payment possibilities currently to be integrated, direct bank transfer, PayPal, maybe other payment methods in the future. An ‘(European VAT) Invoice must be send (to customer and me)
A bonus would be if the system contains an affiliate system. It must also be possible to sale other things (like f.e. ebooks, or vouchers for exams)
- Seminar overview (for non-eLearning courses), if possible also with direct selling (or not depending on settings, f.e. in-house), with maximum number of participants.
- the template(s) need to be setup (logo is available) in both Joomla and Moodle (because people must be able to login directly to Moodle without coming through Joomla). Template in Joomla should be flexible changeable (f.e. gantry)
- Multi language (currently English, German, Dutch)
If a license need to be bought (f.e. Joomla Modules) I will buy that separately so that doesn’t need to be included in your offer.
66 freelancers are bidding on average €860 for this job
Hello, we already have experience with Moodle integrations. Please discuss thanks Sathies Relevant Skills and Experience php, Moodle Proposed Milestones €250 EUR - 1 €500 EUR - later