- the site should have two types of users: teachers and students
- onsite share screen feature
- coloborative source code IDE/compilers onsite - Java/C/Linux Console ....
- subscribe posibility with monthly/yearly fee between teacher and students and the site tax for every transaction
- posibility for teacher to post offers and for student to post their needings
A good example of site: [login to view URL]
20 freelancers are bidding on average $321 for this job
I will make good app:) I have expirience for creating app and Web applications based on java swing java spring, php, html, css, bootstrapwe can conversate in Skype or whats up if you interested in my bid.