1) Prove you have past experience in working with BOTH Elementor and Toolset and PHP. You know only know how to use these tools but also how they work within the WP framework.
2) Prove you have complex problem solving skills. A good developer can usually find 2 or 3 solutions to a problem. A great developer understands which option to choose between the 3 considering many different factors. We're looking for a GREAT developer.
3) Explain your process in detail to ensure you will work in a sandbox account to test the changes before launching to the live site
4) Preference to those that also have experience with building a commercially available Wordpress theme.
5) You read and follow instructions. This is important. I will immediately reject all applicants who do not include proof that they read this entire post.
6) You can prove you read the entire job description by including "POA" somewhere in your subject line. POA = "Proof of Attn"
27 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi there i have got it your idea you need the Elementor and Toolset Expert with a Good Eye for Design and i am ready to start work now and i have pass work this type thanks