Email Post Office
1. Can you handle setting up the entire mailing system and move all 9 sites email address to one inbox to start with?
2. Then have the email box scanned for spam, viruses, spyware, key loggers, trackers, and hackers? (It would be nice to have each one of the BAD GUYS TYPES to go into a folder, so we can study them more)
3. The email information is put into the CRM, ERP shopping cart, accounting, purchasing, shipping, and other places in the database it needs to go to.
4. After that can you redirect the vendors, Salespeople, and customers to the right email box that it has been preapproved for?
5. The ones that have not been pre-approved, needs to be directed to an email box that there will be more than one person working out of cleaning and setting up the redirect, so the messages will go directly to the right person, the next time.
Chinese zip codes always go to vendors.
6. The goal is to stop the vendors and competitors from being able to reach our salespeople or customers.
7. Go on my mac computer and get all the email addresses and sort them into 4 types, vendors, salespeople, customers and don't know.
8. Sort the information by zip code when possible.
[login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]