We are working with one of the largest E-Sports companies in Canada and we are seeking an experienced "Ethereum Smart Contract Developer" to create and launch the token through the ICO phase with an opportunity for continued work. Experience is a must. We are interested to hear reasonable offers based on an hourly rate and an estimated number of hours.
- Punctual and communicates in a timely manner
- Team player and works well in a team environment
- Able to grasp and convey ideas clearly
- Hard worker and strives for perfection
- Prior experience with developing smart contracts on Ethereum using Solidity
- Prior experience with creating ERC20 tokens
- Prior experience with ICO launch
- Experience with reading, analyzing and conveying Whitepapers
- Development of the smart contract on Ethereum (Solidity)
- Deployment of the ICO phase
- Creation of our website and mobile verson
- Ethereum wallet integrated into the website to store our token (ERC20 token)
- Evaluate, analyze and target weaknesses and flaws
Please send Resume and Cover Letter with expected rates. Thank you in advance to all applicants.
lapchi@[url removed, login to view]
29 freelancers are bidding on average $3588 for this job
[url removed, login to view] This link is a system for Multi Vendor This link is for showing what I did . Please check [url removed, login to view] [[ Remember You can always trust I can do it ]]
Hi, I specialise in web development. I live in Oxford. Your project looks interesting to me and I do have the required skills. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.
Hi, how are you today? I’m Mike, I’m a web developer & designer working from Boston. My past jobs and experience match your requirements perfectly. I recently did a very similar project which I can share with you.