The plugin will work as a bridge between the Wordpress EventON Plugin initially (have the options to support other plugins) to sync Events to third-party travel booking websites such as TripAdvisor and Airbnb using their API.
We need the platform that will sync the stock inventory of every event so we won't get double bookings.
The whole booking system will work via EventON Plugin and sync the events to the third-party agencies.
1. The plugin Pulls Event Data from the source (EventON Plugin)
2. The user enters their login credentials for the below third-party apps with API access link
3. The Event Distributor Plugin will publish the event to all the logged in a third-party website.
4. Sync the stock inventory on successful booking and ticket generation on the source website
5. Build a Settings page for the plugin to Get the Login Credentials and API Key for each platform from the user.
**Initial Third-party website: [login to view URL] 2. TripAdvisor 3. Viator 4. Expedia [login to view URL] [login to view URL] & [login to view URL]
** All the API to all the third party website will be provided.
** Structure Engineering, Please have in mind that this plugin might expand to support more event platforms and plugins and more third-party event booking websites in the future.
** Deliver all the source code and files and have no rights to reuse the code in another project.
** Have in mind that the current booking system works perfectly fine, we just need a "Bridge" to distribute our events across all the web agencies with automation.
** We don't have any deadline but we would like to know the delivery estimate date and stick to it.
**Please begin your proposal with 'HappyCoder' to filter spammers.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $603 for this job
Dear respected, I have eight years of experience in php and it's all framework. I will give you quality work on time. I am sure you will like my work. Please allow me to do this job. Thank you.