Part A: Web Registrant side (Validate data in masterDB)
1. A registration page which prompts the user to enter two codes: a numeric code and the first 4 digits of their last name.
2. This will be checked against a database table (masterRegDB) and return their information OR notify them that their entry did not return a correct response.
3. If combination is valid, then redirected to a registration page (#1) which shows their information.
4. The masterRegDB has a table which has a column (db_edited) which has a null value. On (page #1) If they edit their information. I would prefer it displays their information first but an edit button allows them to update their information. When they update their information that field (db_edited in masterRegDB) is set to Updated.
5. If there is no record found for the code combination, the user is redirected to a new registration page to register and the masterDB field "db_edited" is set to New.
6. Once their information is confirmed on page #1, then they proceed to page 2 (form) which will record their registration for this activity.
Part B: Web registrant (Registration Page)
1. Page 2 must cross-reference page #1 unique ID from masterRegDB and store that user's information in Registration table.
2. Additional Data from page 2 is stored in the Registration table.
3. [url removed, login to view] file is utilized to identify course ID and other course specific information for display on registration page 2 as well as confirmation page #3 and email
Part C: Display Confirmation page
" Pulls information from [url removed, login to view] file as well as writes information to Registration table.
" Displays successful registration message.
Part D: Sends Email confirmation
" Sends a php (html) email which confirms registration to recipient and CC to registration administrator
Part E: Admin lookup - Registration
" Ajax-based lookup page:
" What is needed here is a portal (sign-in using a simple username/password) which allows a user to query the masterRegDB searching/filtering by various methods (i.e. code, last name, etc) select record/row (OR create a new record) and then register that person for the course/event using Part A (3,4,5 and 6), Parts B-D.
65 freelancers are bidding on average $518 for this job
Hi, Reviewed details would you like to have a brief discussion over chat. Consider me!have a look at my profile having nice ratings and reviews. Thanks:)
Hi there, I am really interested to build event registration page. I read your all requirement. Let's discuss with me. I will provide you my previous work sample. Thank You