Full Stack Development
This project will be a renting and leasing website. We have an existing website that needs to be completed, Also, We are about to create an advanced modern web application that would leverage the cloud to deliver recruiting as a service to job seekers and companies: We are looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP and Java team to help with creating a design, develop and implement. And can work in U.S time, and fluent in English to develop both of the websites we are about to create.
Project timeline: 1 month
Here are the skills we require the developers/architect team need to possess:
2. building large-scale applications (at least 20,000 unique users)
3. Experience in designing and setting up a new architecture Experience
4. Comfortable working with our cloud technologies Developer and architect (AWS, GCP, Salesforce)
5. Should have at least 4 years of experience in full-stack development using standard tools and methodologies
6. Should have at least 2 years of experience in developing applications with SPA
7. Should be hands-on with React/AngularJS, Java and PHP
8. Responsible for development and unit testing the code using.
9. The team should follow approved life cycle methodologies and coding standards
10. They must have at least 5 years of industry experience in software development and architecture
11. They must have experience building optimized solutions (Cheap to execute, and efficient)
12. They must be comfortable with AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning)
13. Comfortable with building web solutions that can work on several platforms (mobile, desktop, etc) 7. Comfortable with modern front end technologies like (AngularJS, ReactJS, etc)
14. Comfortable with leveraging containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) to improve the overall deployment efficiency.
15. Comfortable with leveraging advanced stream processing frameworks like Apache Kafka
The Developer/architect would provide project design and implementation plan as deliverables. If you are a serious and experienced Developer/ architect team, feel free to apply for this position. The time frame would be between 4 weeks to 8 weeks to complete the deliverables. With a progress deliverable each day and each release week.
Please, answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Do you have a team with different specialists?
Do you have a web development company?
Do you have suggestions to make this project run successfully?
What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
Can you send me some of the best websites that your team have developed?