PLEASE NOTE: you must have Mautic experience otherwise I will not accept your quote.
A. Project title: Laravel errors with Mautic
B. Project brief/description:
We need to make corrections on our laravel site that is creating problems.
Please do not bid if you say this will take beyond 5 days. Thank you.
1. Login/signup firebase problem with a call to Mautic API (bad coding simply) and captcha popping up, 5 slides to show, 4-6 hours at most if you know what you are doing (another developer solved this in 8 hours only...)
2. External upload and internal upload, 3 slides to show, 1-3 hours
3. sending emails is not working by marking them. Seems easy. 1 slide, 1-3 hours
4. HAshed link is not working. Python executing laravel file. Email works, but not hashed link, 2 slides, 1-3 hours (takes longer to explain than doing it)
5. Email format. Reading template text, 2 slides, 1 hour
6. Simple Ajax error to solve, 1 slide, 1 hour
7. Simple API call missing to Mautic to store IP number (takes 10 mins to fix), 15 mins
8. hyphen added by a bad developer... 5 mins job, 15 mins
9. Subscription and a free number of documents not working as it should. 1 slide, 1 day
10. the Wrong path when uploading files stored, I can do this on my own. 1 slide, 15 mins
11. Time format wrong, 1 slide, 15 mins
12. Adding files to download, 1 slide, 1-3 hours
C. Skills needed: You must be an EXPERIENCED developer. 5+ years with Laravel alone.
D. Number of developers: 1-2 developers to make the corrections
E. Budget range: $600-$1000
F. Timeframe/deadline: 4/12/2020, This job is likely only 1-4 days. You work daytime and do not have this as a side huzzle.
G. Technical areas
I. Ways of working
>>>The login/registration/Mautic error is appearing when we move the code from one server to another. On this server it is present and blocks the site completely.
For the other errors
1. You install on your local machine and work with your editor and with local DB and code and push to the git after finalised work. (If you cannot install it that is the first test of your experience and knowledge)
2. You test the code on the local before you push it so it is verified working on your machine
3. The code is then tested on the server by the two of us.
Linux Ubuntu on Plesk (*cPanel)
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1054 for this job
you must have Mautic experience Hi I'm a Laravel expert I agree with your payment requirements $1000 and I can finish it successfully I can start rigth nwo Please contact me Thank you Alekxa.