We are in need of a PHP developer to help us with a few changes and additions to a customized TastyIgniter install - [login to view URL]
Tasty igniter was built on Codeigniter and then switched to Laravel (not cleanly). We have added quite a few customizations of backend and front end and we need a PHP developer with strong skills to help us with the following tasks:
- Add auto locate/find address feature on landing page zip code field
- Fix a couple of bugs (ex: add-to-order button requiring a second click)
- Remove some information shown to user on front end
- Add payment information on the order confirmation screen
- Implement third party API for delivery bookings
----Booking creation info needed and response included here - [login to view URL]
We are happy to discuss the project in detail with the right candidate.
Please bid only if you have understood the project.
Also include an estimated number of hours you think it may take to complete the tasks above.