We have an Access database that we use for a high school band uniform inventory and billing. The database has been built, but is not very user friendly for others that need to use it. I need help making the front interface more user friendly. Here is a list of things that I will need done:
1) Would like a way to add a "New Student" or "Delete Student" button on the form page so we can add and or delete students as they come and go.
2) A button to press in order to see all uniforms checked out for a student. It currently looks like a spreadsheet below each student in the form. It's hard to see it all on one page.
3) A way to add or delete uniform pieces on the student info page (form). Will need to grab from the uniform info spreadsheet - a scroll function to find the right piece according to uniform id and item number would be great.
4) When the "parent info" button is pushed, we need it to be linked appropriately to each student when the information is filled out. It doesn't currently work. Also, a "save" button would be great that takes parents back to their student page.
5) A search button for easier student look-up.
6) An overall nicer looking form so anyone can use it.
7) A separate "Reports" button that takes the user to another form. A back button on this form would be great as well. Will require 2 different types of filters or queries on this form and 2 different mail merges (invoices and bills) from word docs. I can provide more information on these once the job is taken.
8) Also, from the student form, there should be a separate "Billing" button that uses one of the .doc mail merge documents to create a bill just for that one student.