1. Name, Password on the right most corner of the header bar. Autofocus and Auto fill should be included.
2. Error login in should come as a pop-up, not a landing page.
3. Include session variables. Create cookies on successful login, and save a time of 30 days for cookies to expire.
There should be two ways of Registering. Register using Facebook/Google+/Twitter or Traditional way. In any case, we must get below details from user. In case user is login in using Facebook or Google+, Import Contacts from there using user’s permission and get the remaining details from user which was not received from fb/g+/twitter.. In case user chooses, traditional way, get these details using a form from user
2. Email (With Email Verification by sending a link to verify)
3. Password and Confirm Password (They both should match, else error should be displayed using Java script)
4. Username (You can use AJAX to verify the name is not already taken and show the error to use immediately)
5. Profile Photo (Should be crop able and re-sizable to fit our Profile display size)\
7. Country, State and City
8. Interests (Using Simple Checkboxes having following list - Business, Science and Technology, Spirituality, Health, Entertainment, Sports, Editorial and ALL.)
9. Users Status Message using an Area field or Text Box
10. School, College, Stream of Study, Previous Cities User lived in. (All With +Sign, for user who have attended many schools, colleges, lived in many cities, etc)
11. Captcha (This may be missing in the screenshot but, make sure it is included before clicking on complete Button)
12. Terms and Conditions (Which should popup as soon as user hits “submit” button. The Popup must have agree button at bottom and close Button at top)
Profile Page where user can see other people's post, Get Messages, Get Notifications on His Friends Activity, Send Messages to his friends, Add People as friends,etc
All components need to be responsive to the size of screen and different types of devices.
Create the database in MySql.
Use light colors in background. Please make decisions on color combinations knowing that we are building a site where a lot of reading and some writing will be done. Overall please have the liberty of making the page aesthetically pleasing.