IMPORTANT: You need to do something similar before. If yes, upload the system you have done to your domain. This is the very first requirement, do not send me long proposal without any supporting site. We will only proceed to discussion after you have upload it. BID WITHIN BUDGET. I tend to see some adventurous freelancer bidding for pricing 10 times the amount of budget. You will be slash out of the list if you try to bid above the BUDGET.
Milestone: 10% - 20% - 30% - 30% - 10%
This project is a website that provides the experience of trading in the Stock and Forex markets
without the commitment of trading in real markets. Players enter matches trading competitively against
one another with a chance to enter small and win big.
This project can be coded in "core" PHP or via a modern PHP framework but must adhere to the following technical requirements:
• MVC (Model View Controller)
Data, front-end, and application logic must be separate
• REST API based
The core platform being built for account creation and match making must be done via API. This is to ensure scalability, as well as making the door open for other user-end interfaces like a mobile application
• LAMP based
At it's core the project must be written in PHP and run on a Linux-based system (it will eventually be hosted on Amazon EC2), and the data store framework can primarily be in MySQL, for optimization and efficiency, developer is welcome to use key hash based technologies like Memcached or Redis. Additionally if it makes sense, the developer may leverage NodeJS but the core platform logic must be built in PHP.
The front-end must use the Bootstrap framework
• Scalable to other financial instruments
Initially the platform will be for stock market trading, in the next phase Forex. It should ideally be scalable to include other financial instruments like Binary Options, etc.
This project will contain the following scope for the initial version:
• Live data API support: Support APIs for different financial tick feeds and be near-realtime for its quote delivery
• User Accounts: User account creation, user login, profile management, etc.
• Payment processing: Credit card processing management (via 3rd party) as well as paypal
• Security: Strong security to prevent SQL injection, password brute forcing, etc.
• Money management, keep a running balance of user's virtual currency and conversion of a real money balance to virtual currency
• Create contests, contest expiry
• Contest view
• Entry configuration (where the user sets up their bet)
-Stock/Currency pair selection
-Live feed of present / historical value, likely to integrate with Yahoo financial APIs, etc.
• Tie breaking logic for contest creation
• Two major modes of use
• Match-making for 3 mode types
-Head-to-head (1 to 1 bets)
-50/50 (variable # of participants, winnings distributed to 50% of the players)
-Tournaments (many-to-many bettings where winnings are distributed to 20% of players)
• Filters for viewing existing matches
• History of matches
• Real-time updates of match start, end, and results
• Social media integration, players are able to invite other players via twitter, facebook, etc.
This website will almost have the exact features of: [url removed, login to view]
Ultimately this website is not as feature complete, but it will look very similar to [url removed, login to view] in design and function.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $4245 for this job
Hello , I have read your project descriptions and requirements very carefully and I am very much confident that I can do it in [login to view URL] talk to me and give me a little chance. Thank You...