Fix an existing Wordpress Theme (Kuteshop 1.4.3) issue - Woocommerce Backend Bulk Edit not working.
Note: Hi I am a developer myself and I need a help from another developer to help me with this issue.
Refer to the issue here: [url removed, login to view]
We want to Bulk Edit Products on the Woocommerce Dashboard end (Products> All Products), refer to the above video to see what I mean. However, I have worked out that:
1. It is the theme files that is causing the issue.
2. I have tried to upgrade/downgrade the Wordpress version, Woocommerce version and deactivate all plugins, and discover that it is not due to Wordpress version, Woocommerce version or Plugin conflict, thus our analysis is that it is due to the theme that is causing the issue
3. Because, Kuteshop (v1.4.3) theme has a custom Woocommerce folder that overrides the Woocommerce plugin folder, and thus one of the files within the Woocommerce folder is causing the issue
4. Help us out. We need to update the product in our company asap with that backend's Bulk Edit feature
5. PLEASE DO NOT ask us to install third-party bulk edit tools. We prefer to use the default Woocommerce bulk edit feature on backend, if you are sure of helping us fix the existing issue, will greatly appreciate :)
28 freelancers are bidding on average $51 for this job
Respected Sir, We have 7+ year exp in php and wordpress woocommerce We have expertise in content management system in wordpress. Relevant Skills and Experience PHP Proposed Milestones $12 SGD - Project
We can do this job for you at very low cost as we have a team of experienced designers and developers. Relevant Skills and Experience PHP,wordpress,HTML,CSS Proposed Milestones $51 SGD - Total
100% gaurantee results.....We are experts here...... Hi, we have a strong team who can work in a perfect way with 24x7 support please initiate chat asap and see our previous work we will never let you down..