We need you to upgrade an existing software and develop the remaining modules of a Property Management system. The software must be:
• Cloud based
• Allow for hotel groups to be created and reporting to be consolidated per hotel groups,
• Allow for single properties configuration.
• The software must allow for infinite amount of properties to be configured
• Infinite number of user levels per property, per group, general admin, etc.
• One dashboard but with the capability to feature all modules or single modules based upon the modules that the properties decide to use and take on the agreement
• Management App for android and IPhone
* Guest Interaction App for Android and iPhone
* Client Experience app for android and iPhone
• Responsive so staff can access the system from their phones/tables
• Multi language (Spanish, English, French, Italian, German)
• Multi-currency (all currencies)
• Multi property level handled on only one dashboard.
• API Connection to QuickBooks
* API connection or XML connections (based upon specifications) to over 20 online travel agencias
• Interface between all the modules
* Unlimited customized reporting, users most be able to customize and get information on any report they need/want.
The Proposal must cover (but not limited to):
1) Property Management System (PMS) including all the modules specified on the attachment and including but not limited to
Front of the House:
• Front Desk:
* Sales and Marketing
* Property Maintenance
• Customer Relations Management (CRM)
• Point of Sale (POS)
* Flight Booking Engine
Back of the House:
• Store Room/Inventory- Stock Management
• Human Resources:
* Vacation Ownership
1) Project will be considered as finished and will be paid, only when the modules have been tested, approved and allocated into our servers, not before.
2) XML or API connections are a must and may change in the name but not in the number. XM:/API will be considered as finished when they have been certified by the third party (online travel agency) and not before.
3) The freelancer agrees to assigned four full time developers with previous knowledge of hospitality software development as it will make the transition easier
4) Apps are a must, the funds will not be released until the apps have been tested, approved and launched via the different sources.
5) The basis for the software development will several sources and the software must be developed according (but not limited to) to these specifications and up until every specification or similarity in the software is completed and adjusted to Hospitality Standards. The freelancer agrees to research those sources and comply accordingly as the basis of the development.
c. Revpar guru
Ezee Technologies (Technosys?)
e. Review Pro
f. Alice Customer
6) There is an already existing software, the new submodules will derive from that.
7) All the submodules are linked together, we need to create a way (already we have for the existing software) to separate submodules if need be)
The system must be developed in the order presented because it is the logical way for the modules to coexist as they are all linked. My recommendation is to assign the team to work on this order. My recommendation is to assign two developers to work with new modules, one developer to work with the xml connections and one developer adapting the existing modules.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $260 for this job
Dear Sir! I Developer fix you ++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Please check my reviews and profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/ProfSoftStudio.html
Dear sir, we are expert team in codeigniter as well we will make all things for you and we will make custom CMS for you please allow us to give our services to you Thanks PVSYS TEAM
I can start immediately I'm a professional Web developer with more than 6 Years experience in php, laravel, magento, wordpress and all types of designing work.
Hi. I have checked your requirements carefully. As an experienced web developer skilled in CI, I am confident of your project. If I have a chance to work with you, I will do my best. Sincerely.