I have a Wordpress blog running on AWS EC2 instance which needs correction over a few final issues. The work would mainly involve:
1. Configuring SSL (https, using lets-encrypt) for the site.
2. Fixing theme issues related to title and post tags.
3. Modifying the multiple page display in post, menu items and adding social links.
4. Redirection of About page to a post.
5. Removing the Bitnami "Manage Page" at the bottom right corner of site.
The theme used is :
[login to view URL]
You will need to work on a Mac system via remote connection based on convenience in my time. In case, you haven't worked on a Mac for the type of work described above, this may not be right for you.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $39 for this job
Hello , How are you ? i have a experience on letsencrypt SSL (FREE SSL) on linux sys. also experience on Aws and Wordpress See my latest work SSL ON AWS EC2 [login to view URL] [login to view URL]