Need a professional that works hard and communicates through internet phone very well(Skype and Teamviewer). Need a CSS, CSS3, PHP, HTML and HTML5 code expert to follow standard coding guidelines to produce clean code. Bootstrap or Foundation expertise is a MUST! All changes must display correctly in ALL BROWSERS(Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox and Explorer)!
First Website(will be given when job awarded)
1. Video on homepage and "give" page must both work on all browsers, especially Safari. We will use teamviewer for this.
Second Website(will be given when job awarded)
2. In the wp-admin, there is a "products" tab on dashboard. There is a Vivienne Hu product that needs to be resized for the picture to fit on homepage. There is an error in the theme that will not let me resize photo. Please resize Vivienne Hu product and fix coding error.
3. In the wp-admin, there is a "products" tab on dashboard. There is an Oscar de la Renta product that needs to be resized for the picture to fit on homepage. There is an error in the theme that will not let me resize photo. Please resize Oscar de la Renta product and fix coding error.
4. Make sure default font in woocommerce is uniform.(Refer to #1)
5. Newsletter box should pop up on homepage only on first time visit or after cookies, cache and website data is cleared.
6. Make sure items load on bottom of homepage without the "load more items" button.
7. Make a "yoga event" page that can choose different packages.
8. Make sure "join our newsletter" link at bottom of page works.
[url removed, login to view]
1. The welcome email does not send to the new subscriber. When the new subscriber joins list, he should recieve a "welcome" email.
2. Emails get sent to spam. Solve this in Mailchimp.
3. CHange "winning bidder" email to represent First Website instead of Second Website.
4. Change both reciept emails to represent "closed clique" instead of Second Website.
1. Re-Code whole First Website
2. Re-Code whole Second Website
3. SSL Certificate must also be configured so that all pages re-direct to the "https://" domain.