I am using the following template
[url removed, login to view] It comes the complete documentation and there is a working apk for you to test.
1. A working copy of the client app. Should include working checkout function
2. A nicely designed Backend so that Multiple restaurants can update their menus and see orders placed.
3. Administrator backend, that allows admin to see reports( I will outline the reports), add restaurants and see locations of drivers
3. A Website designed similiar to the app that works on the same database
4. A Tablet app that allows allows Restaurants to update their menu and which also alarms each time an order is placed and gives them the option to confirm that the order has been received and enter estimated preparation time.
5. A Delivery app that alerts the driver that an order have been placed and shows the driver the time the item should be picked up. The delivery app should allow admin to see their current location at all times.. The ability of the driver to confirm that a deliver has been made or enter a reason why a delivery has not been made and for the client to see it is also important. Driver should also be able to see a list of pending orders
Peak Time - When most orders are placed
Delivery times -
Most Popular Restuarant by day/week
Average delivery lead time by restuarant
Age range of users
The purpose of this post was to give you a general overview. Some common sense details are not included but will be expected be included by the developer. Once this is designed and tested, the developer will design iphone version of the app.