To further develop Pizza site functionality as below
. Whenever an order is received, a bell rings in the system informing admin that an order has been received.
2. Admin can view the order in Red color.
3. Admin reads the order details and marks it as Accepted and color becomes Orange.
3. A confirmation email is sent to the customer on acceptance of the order.
4. If order delivery time was mentioned then that delivery time will be mentioned in the email or it will be informed in the email that order will be delivered in 30-40 minutes.
5. When order will be ready then order status is marked as Green by admin and simultaneously order will be sent for printing automatically.
6. When admin marks order as Green then "Out for delivery" button is visible.
7. On the click of "Out for delivery" button, order stands executed, color becomes Grey and an email in this regard is sent to the customer.